East Nashville vs Milan Class AA Title Game

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Get over this!

The player talking to the student section is a bold move. His team backed him up. they won the game easy.

The Milan student section was the best student section in the entire tournament. Hands down. they created an awesome environment for both teams that played in the game not just Milan. 

Playing in a hostile environment is a ton of fun if you are a player. And, talking a little stuff to the opposing team's student section is a part of it at times.

Student threw a plastic 6" megaphone that would not have hurt anyone even if it hit someone. Am I defending throwing stuff of course not. But get over this.

Both sides of this just get over it man. And don't try to bring "if this was East it would have been different" in to this. It would not have been different. 

Great season Milan and congratulations East on a state championship.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Get over this!

The player talking to the student section is a bold move. His team backed him up. they won the game easy.

The Milan student section was the best student section in the entire tournament. Hands down. they created an awesome environment for both teams that played in the game not just Milan. 

Playing in a hostile environment is a ton of fun if you are a player. And, talking a little stuff to the opposing team's student section is a part of it at times.

Student threw a plastic 6" megaphone that would not have hurt anyone even if it hit someone. Am I defending throwing stuff of course not. But get over this.

Both sides of this just get over it man. And don't try to bring "if this was East it would have been different" in to this. It would not have been different. 

Excellent post sir. I agree with what you said. 

1 hour ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Get over this!

Congratulations to Milan on a great season and on a fantastic coaching job.  I will have to say of all the games we played this season the Milan student section was the loudest and most engaged all season and it made for a great environment.  The crowds and excitement were back in the stands this season and it was great.

• Thanks 1

East Nashville was an awesome team. When you take elite talent and mix with great coaching, it is a winning combination. Milan simply did not have enough talent to match, although they have a great coach. I heard #1 on East is a junior, be back next year, that is scary as he is the real deal. Milan has chance to get back next year. They do lose 2 good players, but a lot of experience and talent coming back. Thanks to East for your showing, and thanks to Milan for the cinderella  run to the last day of basketball!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

Congratulations to Milan on a great season and on a fantastic coaching job.  I will have to say of all the games we played this season the Milan student section was the loudest and most engaged all season and it made for a great environment.  The crowds and excitement were back in the stands this season and it was great.

1 hour ago, thearts said:

East Nashville was an awesome team. When you take elite talent and mix with great coaching, it is a winning combination. Milan simply did not have enough talent to match, although they have a great coach. I heard #1 on East is a junior, be back next year, that is scary as he is the real deal. Milan has chance to get back next year. They do lose 2 good players, but a lot of experience and talent coming back. Thanks to East for your showing, and thanks to Milan for the cinderella  run to the last day of basketball!

Thank you both for the kind words about our team and kiddos.