Way too early 1A favorites 2022-2023

Mottomotto

3 hours ago, 99SportsFan said:

That’s a false statement. Challenging players isn’t treating them like dog crap as you say. Find somebody else then and go back to winning 8-10 games a year and being irrelevant.

When he stands there and screams you suck to his players that’s bull. He feel right into talent with the German transfer portal 

12 minutes ago, Jje70 said:

When he stands there and screams you suck to his players that’s bull. He feel right into talent with the German transfer portal 

Well they do suck so cry about it. Still trying to figure out how to interpret your second sentence? What are you even trying to say, it’s so grammatically incorrect?

Edited by baldeagle22

2 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Well they do suck so cry about it. Still trying to figure out how to interpret your second sentence? What are you even trying to say, it’s so grammatically incorrect?

What because he had to bring his talent from over seas because you have a good player every 20 years?

4 hours ago, Jje70 said:

I have witnessed him get up in their face and speak somethings awful to those kids.  A few may respond to that, but they don’t need cussed. Last year at the regionals at Walters State he cussed the Hampton people sitting behind him.  I talked with some of them at a game a few weeks ago and to his credit he did come by earlier this season and apologized to two of the Hampton fans. 

1 hour ago, Jje70 said:

And by what I’ve heard from some parents they want him out because nobody likes him other than the Briton’s 

Well that’s interesting because I’m not a big fan of any of those parents you’re talking about!! Maybe if they took the time to actually get to know him. People out there don’t care about winning, they just care about how many minutes their kids play a game. It’s really embarrassing they have no basketball knowledge at all.