3A region 6 preseason rankings

willsneed

10 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

I was wondering how the scrimmage  went 

Each team got 10 offensive plays and started from their own 30. Don’t know the exact number of scores for each team but I would say Milan scored several times and Waverly scored once or twice. That is kind of misleading though. If a team had a turnover on their 10 play series they got to continue with the series. Definitely not game type scrimmage but was set up to get both teams a good amount of work. Waverly was able to run it at us pretty good to start the scrimmage but we made some adjustments. QB for y’all made some nice throws as well. Our athleticism caused you guys some problems on both sides of the ball. But that is what you will see in the playoffs with East Nashville. All in all it was a good scrimmage for both. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Each team got 10 offensive plays and started from their own 30. Don’t know the exact number of scores for each team but I would say Milan scored several times and Waverly scored once or twice. That is kind of misleading though. If a team had a turnover on their 10 play series they got to continue with the series. Definitely not game type scrimmage but was set up to get both teams a good amount of work. Waverly was able to run it at us pretty good to start the scrimmage but we made some adjustments. QB for y’all made some nice throws as well. Our athleticism caused you guys some problems on both sides of the ball. But that is what you will see in the playoffs with East Nashville. All in all it was a good scrimmage for both. 

Definitely good work for both teams. Offensive and Defensive line looked good early for Waverly. We were able to mix it up quite a bit and be effective in the run game and the pass game early. Milan looked good on both sides of the ball in skill positions. Very athletic! Both teams had good and bad but is expected for a first scrimmage. I was impressed with Waverly’s QB as a first time starter. He has potential. Waverly will be effective running and passing the ball. On the other hand lots to clean up at the LB and DB position! Thank you to Milan for hosting us! Good luck to y’all this season! Also, great meeting and talking with you @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

18 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Definitely good work for both teams. Offensive and Defensive line looked good early for Waverly. We were able to mix it up quite a bit and be effective in the run game and the pass game early. Milan looked good on both sides of the ball in skill positions. Very athletic! Both teams had good and bad but is expected for a first scrimmage. I was impressed with Waverly’s QB as a first time starter. He has potential. Waverly will be effective running and passing the ball. On the other hand lots to clean up at the LB and DB position! Thank you to Milan for hosting us! Good luck to y’all this season! Also, great meeting and talking with you @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Likewise man. Was really nice meeting you and best of luck to y’all as well. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE