Lake county head coach position

truefalconfan

9 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

you're exactly right! Lake County's football attendance the last 2 years has been terrible in my opinion. However, as you said, Lake County is a CHAMPIONSHIP caliber program but the facilities, especially the football field, do not reflect that at all. The restrooms are outdated, the sound system is terrible, the home stands can use some definite attention as well as the press boxes. We have a concession stand on the west end of the field that has been idled for well over 25 years that could easily put back into service but hasnt been. Maybe, just maybe, with a new perspective, new set of eyes we can get some major upgrades done to our stadium, as well as the school itself! They've talked about putting a new roof and new windows on the high school which is senseless in my opinion. Hopefully, the new director, and some county commissioners will stand up and stop it and at least proceed with new school construction, not renovations on a 60 year old building

I was told that hopefully some businesses come in like the steel mill,guess maybe solar farm and hopefully others and hopefully get grant money and these businesses will help.

7 hours ago, TipToe421 said:

If Coach P isn't given a chance to return to LC I'd like to see Coach Rogers make a return.  I believe he is still at Bob Jones HS in Huntsville, AL. 

Rumors I'm hearing is that he's not coming.Could be just a rumour.Hear former middle school coach Windsor wanting it but hoping they hire someone with a proven record at the high school level at least.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Rumors I'm hearing is that he's not coming.Could be just a rumour.Hear former middle school coach Windsor wanting it but hoping they hire someone with a proven record at the high school level at least.

Yea i don't see Puckett being allowed to return, as long as do-nothing Sherry Darnell is still the director of schools. I hope and pray that Mikey gets this hire right because quinn was a dud in my opinion. He just happened upon an already athletic core the last two years. We need a fresh set of eyes on the sidelines. Hopefully someone with fire and passion that's been missing since Puckett left. I hope the new head  coach is able to assemble his own staff once he arrives in lake county.  

Edited by truefalconfan

10 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

Yea i don't see Puckett being allowed to return, as long as do-nothing Sherry Darnell is still the director of schools. I hope and pray that Mikey gets this hire right because quinn was a dud in my opinion. He just happened upon an already athletic core the last two years. We need a fresh set of eyes on the sidelines. Hopefully someone with fire and passion that's been missing since Puckett left. I hope the new head  coach is able to assemble his own staff once he arrives in lake county.  

I thought they hired a new super already.Rumour I heard is he said Puckett wasn't coming back.May been just a rumor though

On 5/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, mrbigster said:

With the Greenfield job coming open I'd believe Coach P will be heading that direction if they can afford to pay him.  I heard LC may make a move the first of next week.

10 minutes ago, MondaymornQB said:

Does anyone bother to wonder why Puckett's name keeps coming up for these lower level jobs?

No. It's a high school football message board and it's the offseason. Anyone with an account can mention any coach up for any job even if the coach has zero interest. Just guys with some inside info and others with no clue killing time.