Landers

IMDog

21 hours ago, pujo said:

I'll be outta here early, gotta find me some bottles on the way Harley. Could be a great game, then again 1st game of the year can be sloppy. 

21 hours ago, pujo said:

I'll be outta here early, gotta find me some bottles on the way Harley. Could be a great game, then again 1st game of the year can be sloppy. 

Can bring you a blue bottle probably not worth much, we have a blue bottle tree.:mrgreen:

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

Some are and some aren't, None of my tree's grow bottles, like potato's, they come outa the ground. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

mom loved too hunt old dump sites took me with her. she put blue bottles on a fake tree she been gone 10 years. for some reason when I see it I think of pujo.

31 minutes ago, harley04 said:

mom loved too hunt old dump sites took me with her. she put blue bottles on a fake tree she been gone 10 years. for some reason when I see it I think of pujo.

I like my bottles, hopefully I'll find me a few on the trip. Your Mom would have liked my house.

I know people in the stands have hit the panic button but I believe we'll be OK.  We lost and it was a little unexpected but I was cautiously optimistic about tonight.  We gotta clean up the penalties and botched snaps.  It'll be a long season if we mess up that bad every week.  As far as defensively,  I thought we played really well.  Both td passes were well covered,  they just made the plays.  We didn't get manhandled,  we just played sloppy undisciplined football.  Coach Jarrett put everyone to sleep, layed out the carrots and we took the bait

Edited by THE KING