2022 Big Ones Contest

CoachT

3 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

You are having another excellent year.

I did notice @toinemac failed to pick the Thursday night game and since he was the leader at the time everyone that picked Coalfield gained a game on the leader. 

Roughly looking, I had a good week overall, but oddly enough, though understandably, I gained one on the leaders while losing a spot overall.  :huh:

If you can stay ahead of @pujo then you've accomplished something.  :smile:

Top 15 is where I'd like to finish.

That Pujo is a goodun. I got to talk about these games with him a little at last night's game. I agree, if we can stay in top 15, then we have been pretty lucky. Good luck!

Week 5 results:

Thursday:  1-0

Week:  18-4

Dawgs:  1-1  (Haywood - *Northeast)

Games <8:  2-3

Placement: 23 (-1)

Games back 5  (+1)

Analysis:  A good week at 18-4 but no cigar.  *Northeast lost by 1.  Had I gotten that 69%  underdog it most likely would have me top 10 or thereabouts as they were a huge underdog.  I lost one spot overall. I believe that can be due to a thinning out amongst the leader board. But I gained 1 game on the leader. Go figure.

This week I think I have 3 dawgs.  I'll have to double check. 

Good luck guys and gals.

Edited by FireFistAce

Just now, pujo said:

Probably same one's I have.

Maybe so.  And if so, I wouldn't feel so badly about them.  :smile:

I will make another post sometime next week with my results and you'll be able to see my dawg record and which ones panned out for me.

I do my analysis each week basically for myself.  Meaning I can readily bring up my posts and recall things.  I'm sure no one else gains anything from my ramblings.  :unsure:

6 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

Maybe so.  And if so, I wouldn't feel so badly about them.  :smile:

I will make another post sometime next week with my results and you'll be able to see my dawg record and which ones panned out for me.

I do my analysis each week basically for myself.  Meaning I can readily bring up my posts and recall things.  I'm sure no one else gains anything from my ramblings.  :unsure:

Nothing but fun and I like posts period, The T was much more fun back in the day. We had some WARS on here.