2022 Big Ones Contest

CoachT

On 9/22/2022 at 10:54 PM, pujo said:

Nothing but fun and I like posts period, The T was much more fun back in the day. We had some WARS on here. 

There was a stretch there where some were too close to the situation to get the humor, sarcasm etc. and looked for ways to take things personal. 

1 minute ago, dogtruth said:

You caught me Pujo. I went with the underdog Dobyns Bennett and it bit me (they only lost by 1 though) Anyhow we are still in the top five:thumb:Good luck this week.

That was a tough one Dogtruth, figured you took Alcoa. A few of these this week are complete tossups. Those will determine who does well or drops. Fun either way it goes unless you get way down and have to start gambling of crazy underdogs.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

That was a tough one Dogtruth, figured you took Alcoa. A few of these this week are complete tossups. Those will determine who does well or drops. Fun either way it goes unless you get way down and have to start gambling of crazy underdogs.

Yep I took Alcoa also however that one didn't hurt me as bad because 95% of the other posters did too LOL.   I agree there's some tough ones this week.

Week 6 results

Thursday:  3-0

Week:  12-3

Dawgs:  2-1  (West, McEwen - *Green Hill)

Games <8:   2-1

Placement:  12 (+11)

Games back: 5 (same)

Analysis:  I gained 1 game on the leader Thursday, but by the time Friday night ended,  I had given that game back.  Good week at 12-3 but didn't gain on the leader.  Moved up 11 spots.  A thinning of the herd.  This week I have 3 dawgs.  Good luck.

*lost by 1

Edited by FireFistAce
week 6

2 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

Week 7 results

Thursday:  3-0

Week:  12-3

Dawgs:  2-1  (West, McEwen - *Green Hill)

Games <8:   2-1

Placement:  12 (+11)

Games back: 5 (same)

Analysis:  I gained 1 game on the leader Thursday, but by the time Friday night ended,  I had given that game back.  Good week at 12-3 but didn't gain on the leader.  Moved up 11 spots.  A thinning of the herd.  This week I have 3 dawgs.  Good luck.

*lost by 1

Only one dog for me, I had more until they changed games to Thursday.