2022 Big Ones Contest

CoachT

44 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Well,  here's my take on this. 

If a person is behind then a closer matchup like this one would be preferred in the Big Ones contest.

If a person is in the lead, they'd prefer easier games to pick to hold onto their lead. So they might hope this game is removed totally from the board.

Just Captain Obvious speak ^ 

I totally agree! And I’m behind so I hope they keep it in! It’s a 50/50 shot! Or in this case, a 48/52 shot! Lol!

49 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yes, it was definitely listed first as a Friday game.  I think someone else brought it up in another post.  Someone that plays.

ST,  I say leave it as it is.  Yeah, I took Pearl Cohn and I believe that everyone that wanted to vote did vote.

I looked at the total overall votes that were cast.  The only game that got more total votes cast was the Anderson County/Gibbs game at 133. The Marshall County/Pearl game had 130 cast.

Everybody that could vote and wanted to vote did vote!!!

7 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

ST,  I say leave it as it is.  Yeah, I took Pearl Cohn and I believe that everyone that wanted to vote did vote.

I looked at the total overall votes that were cast.  The only game that got more total votes cast was the Anderson County/Gibbs game at 133. The Marshall County/Pearl game had 130 cast.

Everybody that could vote and wanted to vote did vote!!!

That was my only upset.