South Pittsburg declines Marion

10 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

I've always thought right below 300 but a quick Google search says anywhere from 278 to 372 to 421. I figured you was smarter than that.

I ain't jokin either 

You are math challenged and counting the 7th and 8th grade to get it to 300 or more.

Edited by rlh

7 hours ago, PurpleGrad said:

Incorrect. Dr Griffith, acting on instruction from the Health Department, cancelled the first game due to a positive COVID case. Marion was prepared to come to SP during Jones’ first season but Jones and Mr Bible sent an email to Marion cancelling the game, and thus, the rivalry. 

Again, both teams have moved on, and regardless of what PegLeg says, both teams will miss the revenue generated from this game. 

Pruitt has 2 chances to make up the game.  You are right about the gate.  Maybe Jasper can get a krylon sponsorship.

Edited by rlh

7 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

I was countin numbers before you was even born youngun. Maybe you can call them Google fellers and learn them some math.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

It’s a good thing you aren’t counting for TSSAA with your Jasper education. You don’t know how to cypher beyond your fingers and 11 toes.

10 minutes ago, rlh said:

It’s a good thing you aren’t counting for TSSAA with your Jasper education. You don’t know how to cypher beyond your fingers and 11 toes.

You ain't real smart.

You ain't real funny either with the way you like to make up nicknames for stuff on this board. If you only knew how many people make fun of you :roflolk:

13 hours ago, rlh said:

About the only thing that Starky man could run up is 300 yards of Krylon.

I will say it seems Jasper only really wants to play is when they are favored to win. Matter of fact I'm sure a couple years ago they would have been glad to invest in a Covid type development, just to be able to stay away from the Pirates and the ugly losses they were piling up.

• Upvote 2

It seems to me that  Jasper wants to play only the seasons when the think they can win.
I can assure you they would AGAIN be embarrassed if they played this year. 
A 6 Gold Ball team has nothing to gain by playing mediocre programs. 

Edited by pegleg
  • Upvote 1