South Pittsburg declines Marion

12 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Earlier in this post someone said Jasper had a much larger enrollment than SP and that Jasper shouldn't even be playing the Pirates. They should play Riverdale. I stated that enrollments were about 300+ for SP and 500+ for Jasper. Was quickly told that SP has never had 300 kids so I was just setting the record straight that SP turned in over 300 for enrollment for classification. No big deal just trying to correct a poster who had no idea but he still doesn't get it. :roflolk:

Jaspercoy, At the time you made your original post several weeks prior to Sep 20, 2022 SP hadn't.  Furthermore, 303 is still significantly lower than Jasper.  Lastly, I wasn't the one that sad SP and Jasper shouldn't be playing because of enrollment.  I have said they shouldn't play as long as the bagman is head coach.

1 hour ago, rlh said:

Jaspercoy, At the time you made your original post several weeks prior to Sep 20, 2022 SP hadn't.  Furthermore, 303 is still significantly lower than Jasper.  Lastly, I wasn't the one that sad SP and Jasper shouldn't be playing because of enrollment.  I have said they shouldn't play as long as the bagman is head coach.

Never said you were the one that said the 2 shouldn't be playing. You did say SP never had 300+ students. That was the enrollment number at the beginning of the year. Maybe I knew and you didn't. Either way at least you agree on the number now. Stay safe my friend. Watch those hurricanes.

14 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Pirates do hold the overall series record. I believe they reeled off an 8 game win streak and Jasper has two 8 game win streaks over the Pirates. Not so sure about being happy with winning an elementary spelling bee because in every other sport in high school I'm not sure the Pirates win in anything the last few years. I know they split a baseball series a couple years ago. Middle school has dominated lately and little league has been on a different level for a few years now.

Fake Dillard,  you lost the whole series. Them moral victories mentioned above are good stories, I’m glad they make you feel better… But we talking about football in this thread pal. And in football. You were on the inferior side of the rivalry. 

3 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

Fake Dillard,  you lost the whole series. Them moral victories mentioned above are good stories, I’m glad they make you feel better… But we talking about football in this thread pal. And in football. You were on the inferior side of the rivalry. 

Listen here CastironZero. I'm a real Dillard. I'll even let you see my pole for proof.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

Listen here CastironZero. I'm a real Dillard. I'll even let you see my pole for proof.

Fake Dillard man, let me ask you a question.

Did y’all use all that paint back in the day on the field house because you knew you wouldn’t need the extra paint for the field for playoff time?  

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

Fake Dillard man, let me ask you a question.

Did y’all use all that paint back in the day on the field house because you knew you wouldn’t need the extra paint for the field for playoff time?  

Zero I reckon I don't know nothing about that. I was sitting in Griders stadium all the time.

Edited by CoyDillard