South Pittsburg declines Marion

15 minutes ago, MarionCo1182 said:

First it’s not hearsay, it’s 100% true. Second, this is a terrible excuse. We have heard this before and the kids done great. I’ve seen two teams that hated each other, I have seen two teams that showed more class then the parents off the field. If you want to get into embarrassing stories, then go ahead because Pittsburg stories are just as embarrassing. 

Again, proof? I could say I've been told MC turned down SP on getting the game back on the schedule with what I've been told but it's word of mouth. 

Let it go and move on..SP has and it looks like a a border rivalry is forming. 

It is the State's Longest Rivalry, no one else can say that, you have something that Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, all other cities and counties in TN doesn't have and they can't get it, as long as you get these 2 teams back together, once 2 other teams take your spot you will never get it back. It is the ultimate Friday Night in TN, they made movies about this stuff. South Pittsburg and a guy that has been in Canada for the last 25 years ruined it. MC's new head coach is the one who has moved on and said forget about the past 2 years and let's play. But NOOO! South Pittsburg "we don't want to play, we ain't got nothing to gain blah blah blah".  Whatever thanks ruining it! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MarionCo1182 said:

It is the State's Longest Rivalry, no one else can say that, you have something that Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, all other cities and counties in TN doesn't have and they can't get it, as long as you get these 2 teams back together, once 2 other teams take your spot you will never get it back. It is the ultimate Friday Night in TN, they made movies about this stuff. South Pittsburg and a guy that has been in Canada for the last 25 years ruined it. MC's new head coach is the one who has moved on and said forget about the past 2 years and let's play. But NOOO! South Pittsburg "we don't want to play, we ain't got nothing to gain blah blah blah".  Whatever thanks ruining it! 

f4da3ba43f83ded45c8c501dbad20c0e.jpg