South Pittsburg declines Marion

7 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Lock it up with the rent payments. Wait..... that didn't work out too well for us did it?

:roflol:

No. It cost you Jasperites the rivalry for a few years.  It was the final Jasper shenanigans in a string for you Jasper on the square folks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rlh said:

No. It cost you Jasperites the rivalry for a few years.  It was the final Jasper shenanigans in a string for you Jasper on the square folks.

Didn't cost me anything. I'd like for our program to have a good gate. Maybe NJ will help a little. Won't be as good but better than a Sale Creek, LV or Chatt Prep

29 minutes ago, rlh said:

The grownups need to shut up and let the schools play each other. The kids don’t care about the crap y’all are complaining about they just want to play the game. Small town BS 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

The grownups need to shut up and let the schools play each other. The kids don’t care about the crap y’all are complaining about they just want to play the game. Small town BS 

Take your own advise.  Some of the adults that contributed significantly to the situation is head coach at Jasper now.

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, rlh said:

Take your own advise.  Some of the adults that contributed significantly to the situation is head coach at Jasper now.

I guess he’s also the problem with your little league and middle for not playing the valley league no more. You need to look in the mirror and start questioning yourself 

1 minute ago, Bushog02 said:

I guess he’s also the problem with your little league and middle for not playing the valley league no more. You need to look in the mirror and start questioning yourself 

I wasn’t the one that framed up students and letting cheerleaders get interrogated by police and taking the fall for the krylon shenanigans.  He never as much as apologized to those girls.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

I wasn’t the one that framed up students and letting cheerleaders get interrogated by police and taking the fall for the krylon shenanigans.  He never as much as apologized to those girls.  

Like I said grownups want let it die. So sad. Let’s start hearing the crying when y’all start playing bigger schools like last year against Oakland. Pitiful 

23 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Like I said grownups want let it die. So sad. Let’s start hearing the crying when y’all start playing bigger schools like last year against Oakland. Pitiful 

Again take your own advice. At least SP won’t have to keep the play book and game plan in the bank vault.  

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

What's our little league have to do with high school? Apparently you have no understanding why the LL made the move and you're digging, so I'll throw you a bone! When a rec league starts throwing around zoning rules it's time to step back and make a change. No rec league will dictate to me where I pay to have my son play...those rules come later in school years. If I want to take my son to let's say Dunlap to play it's my decision not a LL president to decide. That's all I have to say about that!

• Upvote 1