South Pittsburg declines Marion

7 minutes ago, ScallyWag said:

Yea Starkey is now recruiting for the middle school girls basketball team it seems.A little purple bird told me he is attempting to recruit players from N.Jackson's football program also.He better burn his phone.

He didn't attempt.....the new RB starting for the warriors came from NJ. There's alot of chatter around the state line about that deal. He'll be lucky if that doesn't come out too. 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

He didn't attempt.....the new RB starting for the warriors came from NJ. There's alot of chatter around the state line about that deal. He'll be lucky if that doesn't come out too. 

I’d say he’s done at Jasper he’s been involved  in just about every scandal in the last 10 years that has put them on probation. If it’s true about the running back being from NJ I’m sure it will come out.

Y’all act like South Pitt ain’t got nothing to hide what about the Hixson boys would love to get their mother’s phone and don’t forget East Ridge kid. Let’s not forgot the red light special at the field house or maybe the janitor’s closet at the high school. Y’all too stupid to see it was a setup the girl goes to Jasper middle. Oh like y’all didn’t have somebody recruiting last year in Jasper in little league basketball and got caught but nothing was said about that? So keep sweeping too there with your eyes closed. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Y’all act like South Pitt ain’t got nothing to hide what about the Hixson boys would love to get their mother’s phone and don’t forget East Ridge kid. Let’s not forgot the red light special at the field house or maybe the janitor’s closet at the high school. Y’all too stupid to see it was a setup the girl goes to Jasper middle. Oh like y’all didn’t have somebody recruiting last year in Jasper in little league basketball and got caught but nothing was said about that? So keep sweeping too there with your eyes closed. 

Don’t have to sweep when you have six gold balls in the trophy case and winning the series with your rival :lol:

31 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

I was hesitant to say this but....we all know MC gets most of their studs from Bridgeport/NJ.....now tell me I'm WRONG! IYKYK!