Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

18 minutes ago, FalconFan123 said:

I feel like if we tackle and the kids play their assignments then we stop UC on offense. I just don't think UC is going to completely shut us down on offense so I like LC in a close one. 

Welcome to the T. Just know the donkey is still in the barn to my knowledge but @Guidance1812has an watchful eye on him.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I also think most people not thinking LC has power running backs,only speed.Trenton will see a different version than Union City as Day Day can and will run up the middle and get that tough yardage and cut if he needs to.And little tough as nails,My My will run up the middle and stick someone all day with his 5'4 or 5'5 power like a bowling ball hitting someone.

Let little My My and Gage Smith meet in the hole and i will bet my next paycheck that little My My will get his lunch money taken and put in a locker. 

1 hour ago, FalconFan123 said:

I feel like if we tackle and the kids play their assignments then we stop UC on offense. I just don't think UC is going to completely shut us down on offense so I like LC in a close one. 

I do no care if God himself came down and wrote the defensive scheme for your coaches. LC cannot and will not stop UCs offense.