Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

Union City comes to Lake Co.Looks to be one of those games,can go either way.Going to be some good ones.McKenzie vs Hunt.Dresden vs Westview,Trenton vs Milan Thursday night and Lake Co vs Union City.If not for different classifications,these would be great playoff  games.And first week.Four good teams are going to come out with a loss.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Union City comes to Lake Co.Looks to be one of those games,can go either way.Going to be some good ones.McKenzie vs Hunt.Dresden vs Westview,Trenton vs Milan Thursday night and Lake Co vs Union City.If not for different classifications,these would be great playoff  games.And first week.Four good teams are going to come out with a loss.

You hit  the bullseye in that description Bigster! These are all playoff caliber teams and 4 will have to lose. No for sure winners in any game if you ask me. Just have to be a homer & pull for your team, knowing if they do win it ain’t gonna be easy, & might be a miraculous win at that. Awesome showdowns in store right out of the gate. A great opening week indeed! I’ll say ones that come out on top will be: McKenzie, Trenton, Dresden, & Lake Co.  

4 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

You hit  the bullseye in that description Bigster! These are all playoff caliber teams and 4 will have to lose. No for sure winners in any game if you ask me. Just have to be a homer & pull for your team, knowing if they do win it ain’t gonna be easy, & might be a miraculous win at that. Awesome showdowns in store right out of the gate. A great opening week indeed! I’ll say ones that come out on top will be: McKenzie, Trenton, Dresden, & Lake Co.  

I hope your right but I don't know..And I'm talking about LC ...lol.But no matter,a loss by any to a little larger tough opponent won't spoil the season.Id love to see all these games.

Will be a great game. Both have great skilled players so it will come down to line play. LC has some big boys as always but ours aren’t too small and are very strong and conditioned well. Our defense will hit you in the mouth hard. UC is bringing it all when they arrive in LC. They are ready for a war.

Lets go Tornado’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Will be a great game. Both have great skilled players so it will come down to line play. LC has some big boys as always but ours aren’t too small and are very strong and conditioned well. Our defense will hit you in the mouth hard. UC is bringing it all when they arrive in LC. They are ready for a war.

Lets go Tornado’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s something that UC has is amazing conditioning! With what I am hearing out of UC and LC y’all know where ole Pride will be Friday night !!!!!!!!!! And I still got by boyettes coupons @shockernation 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Exciting matchups to open the 2022 season. i have Mckenzie, Dresden, Milan and UC coming out with wins when the week is over with.

Edited by FootballFan22
grammar error

3 minutes ago, FootballFan22 said:

Will Day Day be cleared to play against UC?

Yes from everything I've heard.68 is around the program more than I am.The center was hurt during the scrimmage with Westview,actually before Day Day I believe and his Dad told me they were both fine a couple days after thst.Was just going to let both heal.So ,unless someone got hurt against Murray,think everyone will be ready except one starring lineman From what I heard a couple weeks ago thsts out with a broke collarbone I think but not sure.So he's expected back soon .