Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

46 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Covington must be slower than LC then because saw many instances where UC athletes were just as fast as chargers speedsters. 

Everybody has already established that uc's offense isn't very productive. So do you think y'all are going to skirt through the season with defense? What's your plan when faster offenses score? What's y'all's go to the?

14 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You do realize that game was very close game. 30 to 24 with LC inside the UC 15 in the last minute. LC threw an interception that ended the game. Both teams return alot of players from last year. I still will be very surprised if UC holds LC to 7 points. Please don't tell me you basing on how good UC will be off of a jamboree.

Exactly, poor coaching last year cost us that game. I'd be very surprised if they hold us to 7 points it's not gonna happen.

37 minutes ago, FootballFan22 said:

I will come back after the game Friday night and we will see how confident you are then. LC couldn’t beat UC last year WITH DayDay , so what makes you think they will be able to WITHOUT him? 

New coach, new schemes, more enthusiasm, more discipline. Gotta love UC week………

47 minutes ago, FootballFan22 said:

I will come back after the game Friday night and we will see how confident you are then. LC couldn’t beat UC last year WITH DayDay , so what makes you think they will be able to WITHOUT him? 

Yeah and last year the refs were terrible.Definitely most calls went to Uc

18 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

UC Offense can be very productive and defense will stick you in the mouth. Let’s just let the players do the talking with their play Friday. Where y’all get your information I don’t know but it has me laughing. Both good teams both have Fast Skilled Players. The best shall win Friday.

Already missing Big SWO on here…….

Ok LC doubt UC tell us we can’t beat y’all. We love the underdog role. But the storm is brewing and it will arrive Friday. So hope your ready. DayDay or not Falcons can’t fly in Tornado weather. Y’all are on other post saying the Falcons will beat us and Peabody. It’s always good to have dreams. See you Friday. 

35 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Ok LC doubt UC tell us we can’t beat y’all. We love the underdog role. But the storm is brewing and it will arrive Friday. So hope your ready. DayDay or not Falcons can’t fly in Tornado weather. Y’all are on other post saying the Falcons will beat us and Peabody. It’s always good to have dreams. See you Friday. 

Truthfully not having Day Day hurts but in my opinion,LC has other good backs unlike a lot of Single A teams that lose a stud,in grave trouble.But LC has an all state receiver,good qb so don't be surprised at the skill level talent.