Tennessee High at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

58 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

It's officially game week!  The Vikings roll into J. Fred Johnson Stadium Friday night for the season opener.  Thoughts?

I'll go with the Tribe 35-7.

This could be the halftime score, although since it's the first game it may take DB a little more time to get untracked.     Tennessee High is a big unknown at this point, but in recent years they have fared very poorly in this game and I see no reason for anything to change this time around.

• Like 1

I think the Indians have something big to prove this year. Reading Joey's comments in the TricitiesSports season preview, I think there is a chip on their shoulder, nobody seemed pleased with the showing last year and this is the first game to get some momentum rolling. Tribe by a hefty amount.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2022 at 9:21 PM, Cactus Jack said:

I hear the Vikings are way down, should be a cruise for the Indians as I hear are the first 5 games until the Green Devils show up at J. Fred

DB has a very easy schedule, the first 5 games are slam dunks and all but 2 are winnable in the next 5.     Some say this is a bad thing in that it hurts your chances during the playoffs.    Others would argue that it keeps everybody fresh and gives the 2's/3's some quality game experience.   Time will tell come November.....