Tennessee High at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

37 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Same ole' DB, 8 penalties for 95 yards in the first half alone. DB, not as advertised. 

Despite all the penalties it appears DB is snoozing through this one, which is no surprise.   Maybe you guys can get all the penalties out of the way during these first few easy games

6 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

Absolutely love the light show .. that’s about it ha 

You paid to see the band.  You know it.  Lol

My takeaways:

• Too many penalties.  Enough said.
  • Thought we looked sluggish at times... actually quite a bit really.
  • But Tennessee High looked really bad.  I'm not sure they win very many games at all this season.  But as long as you win one region game, that's all it takes to get to the postseason anymore.

We'll move on to Church Hill next week and probably play down to the competition again... but that should still be enough for a 30+ point win.

9 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

We'll move on to Church Hill next week and probably play down to the competition again... but that should still be enough for a 30+ point win.

Yeah,  here we are still playing teams that we shouldn't be playing. I vote that Kingsport moves to Knoxville or Murphysboro.

BTW, with all the damage that Ballad is doing to healthcare in NET, I am considering a move to Maryville area. Times are just wierd. 

2 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Yeah,  here we are still playing teams that we shouldn't be playing. I vote that Kingsport moves to Knoxville or Murphysboro.

BTW, with all the damage that Ballad is doing to healthcare in NET, I am considering a move to Maryville area. Times are just wierd. 

Amen, amen, and amen....

4 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

You can thank your city leaders for that. I wonder what the payout was. What would it take to "sellout" your entire community? Your friends and neighbors. Probably not as much as you think. 

• 2 weeks later...