Forrest @ Cornersville

dawgswin

Right now I am saying Forrest by 21. However this assumes that the offense plays as well as they did last night. 

We know that things aren't often consistent from week to week.

I'd expect a better Forrest D performance and a not as good Forrest O performance.

Reasons- Forrest can key on Franklin and likely put a huge dent in C'Ville's offensive output. That's no easy task, I get it. But Forrest does really well when there's one kid they have to worry about. One kid will not beat this team.  

I would also expect Forrest to make some adjustments in short yardage defensive situations. Also perhaps C'Ville doesn't have much of a passing attack. I honestly don't know. 

C'Ville will try to stop the run, and they will have some success at first. But Forrest has a very good line and a lot of backs.

Eli did a good job of finding what worked last night for the most part. I wish he'd just let the kids do what they do and stop tinkering so much. Last night was a step in the right direction. 

Forrest scores 31-38, C'Ville scores 14 -21. So Forrest by 10 -24.    

17 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

Cville should just forget about this one and keep running sprints thru the next week. If Forrest D can stop a run they win by 3 or 4 scores. This one won’t be close and the Dog haters will be ready to start pushing the new coach toward 65 south by the half.. 

They don’t need to do anything in practice this week besides run , run and more running. 

3 hours ago, BossDog said:

They don’t need to do anything in practice this week besides run , run and more running. 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

yes please over do it all week. i am not thinking conditioning will be an issue. Forrest is in for a fight and they know it

They need to run a 5K every day this week. :D