Forrest @ Cornersville

dawgswin

3 hours ago, utpoolman said:

Cville should just forget about this one and keep running sprints thru the next week. If Forrest D can stop a run they win by 3 or 4 scores. This one won’t be close and the Dog haters will be ready to start pushing the new coach toward 65 south by the half.. 

This is my favorite coachT post of the week!

15 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

Cornersvilles defense is designed to stop what chapel hill runs. I feel like this game will be a lot closer than what people think. You can’t fix conditioning in a week but they’ll be prepared for a full game now and be ready. I think this will be a dog fight and a great game. 

I can see this scenario playing out for sure.  

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Our juniors and seniors have played in two quarterfinal games in high school. Froggy Bottom isn't intimidating us. I hope it's a good, classy game like we had against Eagleville.. 

Yes at the boring rock. That place is terrible for a game everyone is a mile off the field. 

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I loled.  Cville fans def are close loud and intense. One eyeball in middle of forehead, roadkill on their bibs, etc.  

I’ll meet ya in the parking lot , to give you some fresh roadkill straight off the smoker. 

How does it feel that Marshall County plays a day before our game so they will be there routing for us instead of y’all? 

6 hours ago, BossDog said:

Frog bottom will be rocking Friday night!! Forrest hasn’t seen a atmosphere quite like this will be, they will be shell shocked.This will be known as the “Ben Franklin game”. So I got the dawgs by 10.

3 hours ago, BossDog said:

Conditioning will be a issue, it got them beat last week. It was the most out of shape team I have ever seen. 

I guess that it's possible to go from blind drunk to stone sober in three hours...no other explanation.