H20 vs Gordonsville

biggest

5 hours ago, biggest said:

Can I ask why you think your 2 scores better? I've seen nothing that says you are.

We lost only 3 starters on each side of the ball. In theory we should be better than last year, and you guys lost a whole lot more.

The problem is we haven't been healthy all preseason, and we lost more guys last night. 

It looks like we may be down at least 3 more starters, 2 of them on both sides of the ball. 

The 2 scores is if we're healthy. We're not healthy.

24 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

I will say 24-14 gville.  7pts because it at turney field (gville will get some calls) 3 pts because social media today stated that   Taxes and rent are going up in southern Smith County(Gville)  Monday  so gville coaches and players will be motivated.  

Social media sure has been a  "hoot" today! I mean they been "hoot" & hollering all day!  I don't give a "hoot" about them county Boys taxes... I'll be there Friday night "hooting" & hollering for my waterboys

Edited by biggest

6 hours ago, Katdaddy said:

I will say 24-14 gville.  7pts because it at turney field (gville will get some calls) 3 pts because social media today stated that   Taxes and rent are going up in southern Smith County(Gville)  Monday  so gville coaches and players will be motivated.  

:roflol:

9 hours ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor is it's a 27.7% increase