H20 vs Gordonsville

biggest

3 hours ago, Katdaddy said:

I cant confirm the black& gold unis but I  confirmed you can't say Smith County anymore it's Carthage now . Haven' you learned anything this week .  You need to get Murphy on the Uni rumor. 

I can confirm that Gordansville dont say Smith County anymore,they now say DADDY instead.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, biggest said:

Both teams have Injuries coming into this game.  I'm going h20 17- 14 imo this is a toss up game so I'm being a homer and picking the purple Tigers 

That’s fair. I’ll go Gordonsville 13-7. Judging off this past Friday, Gordonsville will really struggle to run the football against good teams. I am hopeful for a better Friday night with a few big plays in the passing game but it’s going to be hard to score in the red zone.  I am excited for another big game Friday night and glad it’s at home

2 minutes ago, TigerTown12 said:

That’s fair. I’ll go Gordonsville 13-7. Judging off this past Friday, Gordonsville will really struggle to run the football against good teams. I am hopeful for a better Friday night with a few big plays in the passing game but it’s going to be hard to score in the red zone.  I am excited for another big game Friday night and glad it’s at home

The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win .   I think  Watertown will  have trouble scoring all year.  

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 12:07 PM, croz6110 said:

After one game, this season is already shaping up to be like 3 years ago when we were extremely hampered with injuries.

However, we have a lot of players of a 1A team, so hopefully others will step up.

I hope Gordonsville rolls into Celina the last week of the regular season with a healthy squad. Those young men have worked very hard and it would be a shame if they don't get the payoff of getting to play in the biggest games of their career. 

Edited by OldTownRoad