H20 vs Gordonsville

biggest

This game will show one of two things. 

A. If Gordonsville is really a threat to make a deep run in 1A then I expect to see them pull this game out. (Even with injuries)

B. If Watertown wins then to me that is an indication that they aren't as down as say Trousdale and I put them as still the favorite in that region. 

I'm going with a back and forth game and Gordonsville pulling the game out late.

On 8/24/2022 at 11:39 PM, Govolss said:

We have a couple balls you can come polish. Hard to be called daddy when you don't have any.

You should have brought them with you last Friday night. You could have played with them going back across the river and made you feel warm and fuzzy about everything.

Come on, say it with me....Daaaddyyyy.  

Edited by Reynard

3 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

This game will show one of two things. 

A. If Gordonsville is really a threat to make a deep run in 1A then I expect to see them pull this game out. (Even with injuries)

B. If Watertown wins then to me that is an indication that they aren't as down as say Trousdale and I put them as still the favorite in that region. 

I'm going with a back and forth game and Gordonsville pulling the game out late.

I’d say you’re right on the mark here! I just hope you’re wrong on your prediction!