Elizabethton @ Greeneville- The Rivalry Continues!

CaliLB

25 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

On a positive note if y'all do win a gold ball this year y'all already have a spot for it. Right where the 2021, 2020, 2019,2018, and 2017 gold balls were supposed to be :D

Devils are trending down and Mav's are trending up. Keep believing old hope. NOBODY has it better. Our kids believe and have worked extremely hard.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, olecotton said:

Devils are trending down and Mav's are trending up. Keep believing old hope. NOBODY has it better. Our kids believe and have worked extremely hard.

What gives you the indication the devil's are trending down? Were the margins of victory not enough in the first two games for you? Personally I think we're flying under your radar but not AC's. I have no doubt your kids believe and have been working hard but don't forget what team they've been chasing all these years because they're bout that life too.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KEV-O said:

What gives you the indication the devil's are trending down? Were the margins of victory not enough in the first two games for you? Personally I think we're flying under your radar but not AC's. I have no doubt your kids believe and have been working hard but don't forget what team they've been chasing all these years because they're bout that life too.  

Lmao never will they be a AC team under the radar. I can promise you that!! But trending down???? You are lying to yourself. I will admit it, AC might have a squad for Greeneville this year.  But don’t say the team AC is  dying to finally beat is trending down. What if they do, well the saying is you beat a down Greeneville. Lol I can promise you, you gonna get a good Greeneville Iike always

2 hours ago, 4xchamps said:

Lmao never will they be a AC team under the radar. I can promise you that!! But trending down???? You are lying to yourself. I will admit it, AC might have a squad for Greeneville this year.  But don’t say the team AC is  dying to finally beat is trending down. What if they do, well the saying is you beat a down Greeneville. Lol I can promise you, you gonna get a good Greeneville Iike always

AC still has to defeat their biggest challenger. Their selves. Beating the Devils is as much a mental block as a physical one. But, just like the Clones, once you summit that mountain, you know HOW to do it. Should be a fun season watching these two on a collision course. Just how Betsy figures not the equation will take a while to find out while they figure things out. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

AC still has to defeat their biggest challenger. Their selves. Beating the Devils is as much a mental block as a physical one. But, just like the Clones, once you summit that mountain, you know HOW to do it. Should be a fun season watching these two on a collision course. Just how Betsy figures not the equation will take a while to find out while they figure things out. 

Good post

• Upvote 1

The 4A picture is going to become much more clear after this game is played tomorrow.     I am going to go out on a limb and give the following predictions.

1)    Greeneville wins big, AC wins small = Greeneville is #1 in 4A

2)    Greeneville wins small, AC wins big = AC is #1 in 4A

3)    Both win big or both win small, Greeneville is #1 in 4A   (this is my opinion)

18 hours ago, KEV-O said:

You can chase but eventually the rabbit will get tired and quit. I believe thats what is happening. 

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

The 4A picture is going to become much more clear after this game is played tomorrow.     I am going to go out on a limb and give the following predictions.

1)    Greeneville wins big, AC wins small = Greeneville is #1 in 4A

2)    Greeneville wins small, AC wins big = AC is #1 in 4A

3)    Both win big or both win small, Greeneville is #1 in 4A   (this is my opinion)

You will see the Devils Go down Norris looking for some respect to steal after this weeks results. 

1 hour ago, olecotton said:

Swipes go back to pre-school with your coaching philosophies and worry about whats happening at Halls.

That is a quote from Abraham Lincoln not a coaching philosophy (Looks like you didn't pay attention in school).  Why would I worry about a team that i'm not affiliated with?  See you just proved that i was right on the money with my quote:thumb: 

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1