Meigs Co. @ The Kings Academy 2022

Yeti

Like OnB said, they can be anything. They have a lot of transfers come and go from everywhere literally in the world. Sometimes they’re loaded and others they’re just so-so. Honestly until you get a chance to see a game you just don’t know. 

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

According to one of the Meigs coaches, TKA reminded him a lot of Sweetwater. 

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

Thats Interesting. I hope Fitz being back gives us a little boost.

That’s right. I forgot about that. Crowd was dead. Sidelines was dead. I bet Coach makes them “ Eat Lightning and Crap Thunder”!  

1 hour ago, crow said:

Like OnB said, they can be anything. They have a lot of transfers come and go from everywhere literally in the world. Sometimes they’re loaded and others they’re just so-so. Honestly until you get a chance to see a game you just don’t know. 

From what I can gather talking to some kids at McDonald’s. Kings has a massive line. Couple of college prospects. The qb got hurt but they got a young gun flamethrower. They have a all state WR. A college type DE and some good linebackers. Very solid. Not a explosion offense but solid offense and very tough defense.  They were hurt by turnovers last week. It will be a big challenge for the undersized Tigers from Decatur!
Toss up 

4 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

From what I can gather talking to some kids at McDonald’s. Kings has a massive line. Couple of college prospects. The qb got hurt but they got a young gun flamethrower. They have a all state WR. A college type DE and some good linebackers. Very solid. Not a explosion offense but solid offense and very tough defense.  They were hurt by turnovers last week. It will be a big challenge for the undersized Tigers from Decatur!
Toss up 

That's what I've gathered as well. Defensively top notch and offensively good enough to sustain drives on most defenses. If we can pull it out we will definitely be ready for some region play.

• Sad 1