Sweetwater vs rockwood

RichyRich

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Whoever gets a break or 2, pretty evenly matched teams I would think. Think Rockwood has some pretty good runners themselves.Should be a GREAT game.

From what I seen on video they have #2 but he seems to take a lot of plays off.  #1 was absent it seemed and #7 is out of shape as a running back. 

51 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Talked to a Rockwood friend today and he said they have a stud running back. This will probably be a really good game.

We played both teams.  I didn’t get to see both but was told both were solid. I saw Sweetwater and they look solid. So I’m saying Sweetwater by 7

20 hours ago, Fanofballs365 said:

From what I seen on video they have #2 but he seems to take a lot of plays off.  #1 was absent it seemed and #7 is out of shape as a running back. 

20 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Sweetwater by 17

I"ll take Sweetwater too. I thought #1 for RW played at the start at least may be wrong though and definitely agree #7 needs to be on the o line or at TE, kid is heavy he was not that heavy last year though not small.

9 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

I"ll take Sweetwater too. I thought #1 for RW played at the start at least may be wrong though and definitely agree #7 needs to be on the o line or at TE, kid is heavy he was not that heavy last year though not small.

Scrimmaged Rockwod and played Sweetwater. Rockwood and Sweetwater both had some great players as rb. But at times Sweetwater really played some good defense.