Milan @ South Gibson Week 3

45 minutes ago, JackTheCripper said:

The last time USJ North ran the spread they went 2-8. Do they know how to effectively run the spread? They should message Mike Leach. Milan should've held on to Diffee. He would take care of business, as he's known to do. 

I remember someone mentioning something about insufficient wins. (Not you but another poster). And you mean to tell me they have a 2-8 season in their short history? I’m speechless….

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I remember someone mentioning something about insufficient wins. (Not you but another poster). And you mean to tell me they have a 2-8 season in their short history? I’m speechless….

You should be speechless... A start up program that had 0 traditions, or history, or even a football field to play on, has won 91 games in the past 10 seasons while the " vaunted " Milan team with all of the traditions, history, dusty gold balls, has won 91 games in that same time frame. 0 wins separate the programs, just zero. HAHAHA!!!  I would be speechless too. Milan really has fallen from the graces. What a joke. Good try though.  

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

You should be speechless... A start up program that had 0 traditions, or history, or even a football field to play on, has won 91 games in the past 10 seasons while the " vaunted " Milan team with all of the traditions, history, dusty gold balls, has won 91 games in that same time frame. 0 wins separate the programs, just zero. HAHAHA!!!  I would be speechless too. Milan really has fallen from the graces. What a joke. Good try though.  

Milan has produced multiple college athletes and been to multiple state championships in that time frame. South Gibson is also the team that puts 5-foot players at QB and little, tiny runts of the litter at nose guard.

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

2 words… East Hickman….

Mic drop…..

4 minutes ago, boyofbillions69 said:

Milan has produced multiple college athletes and been to multiple state championships in that time frame. South Gibson is also the team that puts 5-foot players at QB and little, tiny runts of the litter at nose guard.

HAHAHA!!! this is sooooo true. Still, in the last 10 year both programs have the exact same number of victories. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

2 words… East Hickman….

Mic drop…..

13 year old program, several decades year old program. Again, joke is on you.

It's cool man, I would be upset too. 

Speaking of drop, I just hope we do not drop the Milan program has..... 

Mic drop....

Edited by ManOfMillions