Rockwood at cland

THE KING

34 minutes ago, MSUBac2001 said:

The garbage truck was moving pretty well in the first half….RHS is up 28-6 & gets the ball to start the 3rd quarter. 

Rockwood is definitely not garbage but they've got a couple of loose cannons that hurt their team.  Coach needs to give them their walking papers 

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Rockwood is definitely not garbage but they've got a couple of loose cannons that hurt their team.  Coach needs to give them their walking papers 

Dude has an issue,Calling a high school team garbage assures that.

I told you Rockwood is hard to prepare for you never know what team will show up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I told you Rockwood is hard to prepare for you never know what team will show up.

Been that way since I was there a LONG time ago. 

When we stink, we are terrible. When they play solid they can beat teams they really have no business beating. 

34 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We got mauled on the line.  We were able to move the ball and burn a lot of clock but when it was go time, rockwood did what they wanted to.  Our qb got hurt and we had to run the wildcat.  On the bright side,  we have a new freshman on the line with potential.  We'll have number 9 back next week and hopefully peppers injury isn't serious.  

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We got mauled on the line.  We were able to move the ball and burn a lot of clock but when it was go time, rockwood did what they wanted to.  Our qb got hurt and we had to run the wildcat.  On the bright side,  we have a new freshman on the line with potential.  We'll have number 9 back next week and hopefully peppers injury isn't serious.  

Gage had a good game. Good to see him run hard against a physical team.

Just now, Appvol said:

Gage had a good game. Good to see him run hard against a physical team.

I figured he went over 100 yards.  We faced a good d line tonight.  A good line can stop a rushing attack at the line of scrimmage and that's what happened unlike last week when we were getting 7 yards a pop