Rockwood at cland

THE KING

8 minutes ago, rlh said:

On the average, a mediocre Rockwood team is better than most 1a and 2a teams.

I have been around Rockwood long enough to know ANY given week they can play football!They have athletes and we all know those type athletes change ballgames against us country schools.I will pick Cloudland because it's at home but I will not be at all shocked if Rockwood loses or wins by 21.

8 minutes ago, rlh said:

On the average, a mediocre Rockwood team is better than most 1a and 2a teams.

That's a true statement.

6 minutes ago, Fanofballs365 said:

They should win easily. In their Rockwood should win, but after last week I believe they will be lucky to win 2 games this year.

I picked Sweetwater by 17 in the other thread. I thought Rockwood had a pretty good offense but lacking in defense. 

We scrimmaged Rockwood and played Sweetwater, So I was able to see first hand what they had. Educated guess so to speak on who would win and why.

44 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I think we're a 2 td underdog myself.  This is a young football team trying to find its way and with #9 having to sit, its gonna be tough.  He is a key player for us

I highly doubt Rockwood is as bad as the one guy says, Just give it heck and see what happens. You are what you are. 

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

We both know Cloudland lost to much from last year to say they will roll anybody 

Yeah I was just being cute, I highly doubt Rockwood is as bad as the one guy said. Cloudland will roll a few teams on the schedule but I doubt it will be Rockwood.