Rockwood at cland

THE KING

27 minutes ago, rlh said:

Sweetwater gave them a spanking.

Yeah and this week they could play lights out. As O& B said, you never know which Rockwood team you are gonna get, GREAT one week and not so good the next, its been that way for several years. Got destroyed against Monterey last season, tuned around and beat Oneida and ended on  top team in the region. 

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah and this week they could play lights out. As O& B said, you never know which Rockwood team you are gonna get, GREAT one week and not so good the next, its been that way for several years. Got destroyed against Monterey last season, tuned around and beat Oneida and ended on  top team in the region. 

Exactly.A scary team if in your region.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:43 AM, THE KING said:

Yeah. Could be a long first half with #9 having to sit out.  I wish we could've kept our heads the other night.  I told someone that the 94 team had the record for personal fouls and I'd like to keep it 

Why is 9 just sitting a half? no rules about sitting only a half for personal fouls?

2 hours ago, vawls54 said:

Why is 9 just sitting a half? no rules about sitting only a half for personal fouls?

I have no clue what the kid did, but I'm betting I saw one  a lot worse in the Johnson County game, I'm not sure the kid should be allowed to play period. He intentionally tried his best to hurt our QB after the play was dead, they called a personal foul, but this was flagrant with full intention of hurting this kid.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I have no clue what the kid did, but I'm betting I saw one  a lot worse in the Johnson County game, I'm not sure the kid should be allowed to play period. He intentionally tried his best to hurt our QB after the play was dead, they called a personal foul, but this was flagrant with full intention of hurting this kid.

I think #9 already had a targeting call so when he got mixed up with a unaka player,  the refs had enough.  The umpire literally made every call in this game.  I thought he had it in for cland at first but he started flagging unaka for everything in the 2nd half.