WHERE IS THE BEECH @ HENRY CO. THREAD ? OR TOPIC ON NEXT GAME ?

LEON

As a lifelong HC Big Red fan and a long time Coach T reader and occasional poster, this message board is not enjoyable like it used to be. The ole days of OldDevil, Prophet, Drewcephus, RedSwarm, SEC1rules, MSURacer, and others when there were actual discussions about high school football are a thing of the past. You notice many of these are no longer on CoachT, but I guarantee you they are at games on Friday nights cheering on Big Red. 

There are a few newer HC posters that are over zealous and talk big/smack (very seldom actually discuss football) then get their feelings hurt when HC gets beat - even by a very good Beech team. Yes they can post whatever they want to, and get mad and take their ball and go home, and delete threads,,,, that is their right. Yes all teams have those type of fans. But I don't need that. 

I will still occasionally read/post on the threads, but will always be a Big Red fan just like the other 3000-4000 that attended the game Friday. I guess I'm just too old for all this extra stuff, just wanted to discuss football.

Congrats to Beech on a very physical game - eers, Bump11, Tandem.  As is the case in most Beech/HC games, a couple of plays are the difference between winning and losing.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Go Big Red

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

As a lifelong HC Big Red fan and a long time Coach T reader and occasional poster, this message board is not enjoyable like it used to be. The ole days of OldDevil, Prophet, Drewcephus, RedSwarm, SEC1rules, MSURacer, and others when there were actual discussions about high school football are a thing of the past. You notice many of these are no longer on CoachT, but I guarantee you they are at games on Friday nights cheering on Big Red. 

There are a few newer HC posters that are over zealous and talk big/smack (very seldom actually discuss football) then get their feelings hurt when HC gets beat - even by a very good Beech team. Yes they can post whatever they want to, and get mad and take their ball and go home, and delete threads,,,, that is their right. Yes all teams have those type of fans. But I don't need that. 

I will still occasionally read/post on the threads, but will always be a Big Red fan just like the other 3000-4000 that attended the game Friday. I guess I'm just too old for all this extra stuff, just wanted to discuss football.

Congrats to Beech on a very physical game - eers, Bump11, Tandem.  As is the case in most Beech/HC games, a couple of plays are the difference between winning and losing.

Go Big Red

I hardly ever post and just mainly read. The "new" posters you are talking about are clearly just having a good time on here and mean no harm. Maybe I'm just younger and get it idk. I see nothing wrong with anything being said. Looks like two fan bases having fun talking a little bit of smack. I enjoy it. I say keep it up. It makes things a lot more interesting than constantly talking about X's and O's. I love the passion being shown by HC posters. 

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, BigRedRealist said:

Go Big Red

why not name who you was talking about as "new" posters. You named your old buddies lol. I just like keeping things real if you gonna go there...

Edited by HCPatriots
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, HCPatriots said:

I hardly ever post and just mainly read. The "new" posters you are talking about are clearly just having a good time on here and mean no harm. Maybe I'm just younger and get it idk. I see nothing wrong with anything being said. Looks like two fan bases having fun talking a little bit of smack. I enjoy it. I say keep it up. It makes things a lot more interesting than constantly talking about X's and O's. I love the passion being shown by HC posters. 

It’s all in good fun for me. 99% of the time we’re making score predictions against teams we haven’t even seen. And what kind of fan gets in here and says there team is about to lose? That’s just crazy talk. This just gives us something to do between games. If people see something they don’t like it’s free to scroll on by. Every year I plan to be more respectful but there are the worst kind of trolls on here that will just drag you down to their level where the snakes s##t and make you get into and back and forth. When we over predicted the beech score that wasn’t trolling, that was an honest opinion, however some people won’t let it die. And it’s not even beech fans. It’s other folks who’s team hasn’t even won a game and they want to trash us. So it gets hard to not to lash out. I’m already thinking about kenwood. Like we all are. And stiiiiill it’s what about HC losing to beech from some of these people. HC is gonna be just fine. It’s not the worst thing in the world to be humbled before going in to region play. 

• Upvote 3

in all seriousness, while i will never deny thinking some HC posters are delusional and arrogant, it is typically all in good fun. i’ve said in years past that i usually cheer for the Pats when they aren’t playing Beech. They’ve always been a fun program to watch over the years and i absolutely love the rivalry that has developed between us. I definitely mean no harm in my posts but i’d be lying if i said i didn’t enjoy stirring the pot here and there lol

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1