Top 2A Games In The State

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, BigFoot423 said:

Meigs would have beat Bledsoe like a Cherokee Drum. Y’all was all smoke last season coming from a fluke undefeated season. 
Meigs by 3 scores come this Friday 

Depends on which Meigs showed up. The one that beat Jasper or the one that should have lost to Tyner. All 3 were pretenders when it counted. 

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

2 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Depends on which Meigs showed up. The one that beat Jasper or the one that should have lost to Tyner. All 3 were pretenders when it counted. 

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

Idk if Bledsoe was ever a true contender. Tyner was a team on the rise and Marion was a one trick pony. 
Meigs dominated Marion line all game long. 
what did Bledsoe do against teams last year?

21 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Come this Thursday to westmoreland TN! This will be a knock down drag out! Westmoreland has some injuries but this senior class will fight until their very last breath. Every game they have played the past 2 years have been exciting 

21 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Come this Thursday to westmoreland TN! This will be a knock down drag out! Westmoreland has some injuries but this senior class will fight until their very last breath. Every game they have played the past 2 years have been exciting 

Yep, 12 of West last 14 games were one score games going into the 4th q. This Thursday  should follow suit. 

22 minutes ago, BigFoot423 said:

Idk if Bledsoe was ever a true contender. Tyner was a team on the rise and Marion was a one trick pony. 
Meigs dominated Marion line all game long. 
what did Bledsoe do against teams last year?

Like I said all pretenders when it came crunch time. 

A couple teams in that region have gold balls in the trophy case though. Maybe another region member can add to it.

Edited by CoyDillard