Top 2A Games In The State

vandyfan1

42 minutes ago, Tigerbomb said:

Bledsoe at Meigs county!  A growing heated rivalry. So bad that Bledsoe used the Covid card last year. Will be a dandy at Jewell field

What kind of mess is this? I guarantee you a healthy Bledsoe would have had you fellers just as worried as that Tyner game last year.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

9 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I guarantee you a healthy Bledsoe would have had you fellers just as worried as that Tyner game last year.

With all the drama coming from Marion you want to talk about last year lol?

Of course I'd try to change the subject as well if someone scored 50 on us. I can't say I blame you.

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

With all the drama coming from Marion you want to talk about last year lol?

Of course I'd try to change the subject as well if someone scored 50 on us. I can't say I blame you.

You fellers would know about them 50 spots. I recall a couple mercy rules from them Jasper boys. Before my time following them but Fitz probably had nightmares for years. 

17 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

You fellers would know about them 50 spots. I recall a couple mercy rules from them Jasper boys. Before my time following them but Fitz probably had nightmares for years. 

Gotta go back to 15 and 16 to be proud of something? Guess you wasnt too proud of the spanking we gave you last year. You all had surely won that game listening to all the chatter until the game was actually finished. I remember leaving and thinking yall were pretenders.

5 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Gotta go back to 15 and 16 to be proud of something? Guess you wasnt too proud of the spanking we gave you last year. You all had surely won that game listening to all the chatter until the game was actually finished. I remember leaving and thinking yall were pretenders.

Says the team that got beat by who?  Oh that's right, kings academy.......lol

16 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The qb getting hurt on the 2nd play sure didn't help. I think it would've been a better game had he not. Maybe Meigs still wins who knows. There were 2 pretenders on that field that night then.