Station Camp vs White County

middletn

Should be an interesting region match up this Friday night. Both teams coming in at 2-0 and both are going to want to run the football. White County has the state rushing leader Dowell in the back field and Station Camp seems to have a three headed monster running the ball in Ellis, Dickens, and Abner. Who y'all got?

19 minutes ago, middletn said:

Should be an interesting region match up this Friday night. Both teams coming in at 2-0 and both are going to want to run the football. White County has the state rushing leader Dowell in the back field and Station Camp seems to have a three headed monster running the ball in Ellis, Dickens, and Abner. Who y'all got?

This game will be a blowout. Sc 35 White County 13

14 hours ago, 90warrior said:

I think station camp is favored and should win however wc could make it interesting. Dowell will get his but can we stop them? Wc should have beat them last year. 

I hate to say it, but my old coacht nemesis looks like he is spot on here.      Dowell is stupid good and will get his yards as usual but I don't think the defense has the goods to stop the Bison.   

SC by 14

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

White co blows out station camp 54-27! Huge win for white county! Dowell with 6 tds and around 290 yards rushing. Also had a 71 yard td reception!

Surprised to say the least… I jumped on the Station Camp train… now I look back a realize they really didn’t beat anyone impressive for me to have not given WC a chance in this.