Moore Co. @ Forrest

BlueRaiders41

19 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

Do you think moore can match Forrest up front?

That will be the key for Forrest if MC can’t Forrest has a shot. MC handled Bledsoe up front fairly well and they are just as physical if not more than Forrest up front. I’m just not sold on Forest being able to stop MC on the back end ether way
27-10 MC 

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

That will be the key for Forrest if MC can’t Forrest has a shot. MC handled Bledsoe up front fairly well and they are just as physical if not more than Forrest up front. I’m just not sold on Forest being able to stop MC on the back end ether way
27-10 MC 

I agree with you. Coaches son for Moore county is just too much for Forrest to handle in my opinion

8 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest has to show me what they are made of this week. I am picking Moore in a 35-21 game. If Moore jumps early like Loretto did this might be a mercy rule and I am not kidding. Forrest can wallow in last week or they can make their future starting on the first defensive and offensive series this Friday night.  

General! I am glad you're back. The boards are boring with out you.            I believe this game can go either way. Like I said in an earlier post, broken bones have taken their toll. I think atrition will decide the better team. Who can stay healthy, and who can keep the cramps away in the 4th quarter?