Moore Co. @ Forrest

BlueRaiders41

25 minutes ago, Salem said:

In the interest of fairness:

2012   MC  28- 7

2011    MC  28-21

2010   MC   27-22

BBR must have played on some of those teams. Have to give him his cred. 

PS. In 2009  Forrest won 46-10. This is as far as I'm going. 

09’ would be the logical starting point as that’s when the series resumed after a 4-5 yr absence. 

6 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Because clearly Cherry Picked stats are cool I’m going to play the game 

Since Coach White has garnered the Headset at MC the series is tied 1-1 with total score being 42-35 MC  

So the question is will this game look like 2020 or 2021? 2020 was a 35-14 home thrashing for Forrest after giving up 5 first half turnovers. 2021 was a game controlled by the Forrest defense from start to finish in a 21-7 win. Since MC is hiding their live streams now it's hard to gauge this team. (I did see the cascade game before it was yanked).

This MC offense has equal or better QB play to the 2020 group but the running back and receivers aren't as good. Line is about the same.  Like always game will come down to turnovers and injuries. Forrest has several banged up but everyone who played last week is expected to be on the field. How about MC? 

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

So the question is will this game look like 2020 or 2021? 2020 was a 35-14 home thrashing for Forrest after giving up 5 first half turnovers. 2021 was a game controlled by the Forrest defense from start to finish in a 21-7 win. Since MC is hiding their live streams now it's hard to gauge this team. (I did see the cascade game before it was yanked).

This MC offense has equal or better QB play to the 2020 group but the running back and receivers aren't as good. Line is about the same.  Like always game will come down to turnovers and injuries. Forrest has several banged up but everyone who played last week is expected to be on the field. How about MC? 

MC is down 2 starting lineman (will be back wk6) from the Cascade game #45 the TE/DE and 3rd down RB has been moved to guard to compensate. MC has already faced the best wing-T offense it will see this season (Bledsoe Co) and more than held it’s own this yrs Forrest team is clearly better than the 20’ squad and MC is right there with the 20’ bunch & defensively they are probably better. I expect a tight game 

Edited by BBRaider

13 minutes ago, Salem said:

Speaking of the live streams...MC's games aren't even on the radio anymore that I'm aware of. They used to be on a station called Whiskey Country which is now Golden Eagle Country that broadcasts Shelbyville games. The only place I could catch audio was on theLynchburgTimes website. Maybe I'm just out of the loop. 

2 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

MC is down 2 starting lineman from the Cascade game #45 the TE/DE and 3rd down RB has been moved to guard to compensate. MC has already faced the best wing-T offense it will see this season (Bledsoe Co) and more than held it’s own this yrs Forrest team is clearly better than the 20’ squad and MC is right there with the 20’ bunch & defensively they are provably better. I expect a tight game 

#'s 2,4, 6, 45, & 57 stood out in the Cascade game- imo--as long as they are healthy, MC has a great chance...

2 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Speaking of the live streams...MC's games aren't even on the radio anymore that I'm aware of. They used to be on a station called Whiskey Country which is now Golden Eagle Country that broadcasts Shelbyville games. The only place I could catch audio was on theLynchburgTimes website. Maybe I'm just out of the loop. 

The Lynchburg Times is the audio Streaming home of The Raiders this year. NFHS is the live stream home.

1 minute ago, BBRaider said:

The Lynchburg Times is the audio Streaming home of The Raiders this year. NFHS is the live stream home.

Thanks BB. I tried NFHS last season but it's so wishy washy that I prefer the radio. Good luck to both teams tonight. I unfortunately can't make it out there, but I'll be listening in through the website. BB, is there any reason why Moore County was taken off the radio? I just find it odd that we get Coffee Co, Tullahoma, Cascade, Shelbyville, and others but Moore goes through a website. 

16 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks BB. I tried NFHS last season but it's so wishy washy that I prefer the radio. Good luck to both teams tonight. I unfortunately can't make it out there, but I'll be listening in through the website. BB, is there any reason why Moore County was taken off the radio? I just find it odd that we get Coffee Co, Tullahoma, Cascade, Shelbyville, and others but Moore goes through a website. 

They're one of the few teams who blacklists their NFHS feed. With everything on Hudl and unapproved websites it's not a strategic advantage unless the coaches thought the announcers were giving inside information.