South Pittsburg vs Murphy (stone man against this Watson man)

Roy Dillard

29 minutes ago, mhs95 said:

Not good is kind of strong....Copper basin is not good.  I wouldn't really say we're worried either.  We've been preparing for this game for two weeks but worried is not how I'd describe it.

We've heard several times how we can't handle the speed of this team or that team.  Some times we win, some times we don't.  We'll come down off the mountain and strap em on either way.

I don’t think he said anything good about basin being good did he? He just said south pitt is good. South Pitt by Atleast three scores none of y’all are changing my mind lol. You guys lost some big time players last year.

Listen I am from the basin but I am realistic we might have the worst team in tennessee this year and will most likely go 0-10 and I have thought that before the year started and it’s not like I’ve said anything different. Murphy players themselves have told me they are worried and that’s where I got that from. I have watched Murphy play all my life and they have had some good teams but remember they dont play the best 1a teams because 1a has been split into the upper tier and lower tier in NC and they play with the bottom tier. Murphy is historically good but mark my words they dont have what it takes to compete this year with pitt. If I am wrong then south pitt must be having a very down year.

Just now, TheCommander said:

I don’t think he said anything good about basin being good did he? He just said south pitt is good. South Pitt by Atleast three scores none of y’all are changing my mind lol. You guys lost some big time players last year.

Sp lost some big time players last year and definitely not the Sp of more recent years. This should be a good test for both teams 

1 minute ago, TheOneRiddler said:

Listen I am from the basin but I am realistic we might have the worst team in tennessee this year and will most likely go 0-10 and I have thought that before the year started and it’s not like I’ve said anything different. Murphy players themselves have told me they are worried and that’s where I got that from. I have watched Murphy play all my life and they have had some good teams but remember they dont play the best 1a teams because 1a has been split into the upper tier and lower tier in NC and they play with the bottom tier. Murphy is historically good but mark my words they dont have what it takes to compete this year with pitt. If I am wrong then south pitt must be having a very down year.

real football talk aside.......... wanna hook a man up with a hunting lease ?

Just now, TheCommander said:

Yeah but I’d take what SP has over what Murphy has. Just because of the speed alone. 

Line play is the biggest question mark for the Pirates this year even more so than last. I think they can put it together as the season progresses but this will be a big test for the Pirates. Weather could also be a factor in this one.