South Pittsburg vs Murphy (stone man against this Watson man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, oneyewilly said:

Line play is the biggest question mark for the Pirates this year even more so than last. I think they can put it together as the season progresses but this will be a big test for the Pirates. Weather could also be a factor in this one. 

We are also missing the point that this game is at the Beene. I can assure you Murphy has never played in an atmosphere like South Pitt.

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Line play is the biggest question mark for the Pirates this year even more so than last. I think they can put it together as the season progresses but this will be a big test for the Pirates. Weather could also be a factor in this one. 

Bullspit..... IF yall don't have the best 0-line in the valley yall been wasting the off season........ Grider man still yuns coach ?

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

We are also missing the point that this game is at the Beene. I can assure you Murphy has never played in an atmosphere like South Pitt.

Can yall talk in real time for a single page... we talking murphy man like the guy who likes to talk about hs football players or murphy man in Andrews North Carolina?