Rhea County Travels to Anderson County to see which County is Best!

Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

What 96 Counties in TN (awaiting Swipes official decision) This week no rival so we can Make best County game. And actually if we win we would be best County. Lol No just trying to get chatter worked a little, from you. Lol  ;)

95 but you were close :lol:.  

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I can't say I agree, at all. I would think just after the low Besty score/win considering the low score loss Betsy had with SH and considering the High scoring win the Mavs had with SH that at least the edge would be easily AC. I may be wrong but just making common sense with differential ratio scoring combinations based on familiar teams being played. Just my.  .02 

No discredit to you guys. I'm saying its correct now because of past history. I truly believe that poll will change in a week or 2. Maybe after this week. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ADS1 said:

LoL!!! Very undisciplined team.  Hey, it's keeping them fired up and playing hard.  I figure AC will start to pull away soon.

Well Rhea County is trying to run everything unorthodox and on defense it's like they are knew our plays. So 1st was a desaster for Mavs. And to look second half for wildcat or something. But hopefully D coach is figuring this unorthodoxy out. Offense will score but will need to also mix plays up more uniquely because Rhea is no Slouch and are learning as they go. Defense step it up.

Edited by Mavericksinflight