Rhea County Travels to Anderson County to see which County is Best!

Mavericksinflight

8 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Smoky in Seattle and the Mavs got brought back to reality just a tad. Good win for the Moo Cows though. Anytime you go into that place and get a win, you earn it.

Well certainly deserved that win. Rhea County is no slouch. That did bring home some reality. Bearden is going to be another rough one. 

10 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Smoky in Seattle and the Mavs got brought back to reality just a tad. Good win for the Moo Cows though. Anytime you go into that place and get a win, you earn it.

I agree, AC needed that. AC Defense could not stop them all night. RC stopped themselves with penalties. But AC dug deep and found away to beat this young RC team. Glad we don’t play them next year. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow The Ref was feet away:

Yes, bad call but I say the ref thought the ball was coming out before he went out of bounds. But if we would’ve lost it wouldn’t have been over that it would’ve been over us not stopping them on Defense all night. Pick 6, Dropped passes, fumbling  the ball 2 times. But this would have been a team loss not over one bad call. But we won so  next game AC is 4-0 Go MAVS

3 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

Yes, bad call but I say the ref thought the ball was coming out before he went out of bounds. But if we would’ve lost it wouldn’t have been over that it would’ve been over us not stopping them on Defense all night. Pick 6, Dropped passes, fumbling  the ball 2 times. But this would have been a team loss not over one bad call. But we won so  next game AC is 4-0 Go MAVS

Yeah makes perfect sense. Well I was looking at it just a little different thinking the turnovers may have caused the defense to be on the field more often and more draining. I know Not sure but we got out of that one alive and think that may be a good wake up call. SD next