Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

4 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

2008 and 2009 are considered late 2000's.  Then there is 2013.  Brought home the silver Ball in 2018, which most teams would settle for, but we would rather throw it in the trash.  I would say TC has had recent success!  The past 5 years, 4th round, 4th round, 4th round, 4th round, and State runners up.  Where was ER again?????  

the past five years weve ben busy winning gold balls

that silver aint good enough for my indians 

if you wanna live in the passed so bad they got archives on the tennesean web site 

you can live you're glory days all over again

18 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

the past five years weve ben busy winning gold balls

that silver aint good enough for my indians 

if you wanna live in the passed so bad they got archives on the tennesean web site 

you can live you're glory days all over again

It's time for you to go to 5th block, computer class is over little Jimmy.  Don't make me call your Mom....AGAIN!

1 hour ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Easy little feather head.  TC is down, but they won't always be.  That "sewer field" that you speak of, has seen more talent and State Champions play on it than your Indian Field will EVER see.  Congrats on the win this year, but don't talk smack to a team that has more State Championships in football that your school has total in all sports, including your precious previous 2!

Indian fan is not a ER a fan. Someone blowing smoke. He is clueless good luck to y’all guys rest of the year much respect

Just wanna make it clear that none of us Indian fans are like @Indians1989 we understand we are not trousdale county in football, and we are also not blatantly ignorant. Brooks may win a state championship in football here in the next 10 years, but it’ll take those great 10 years for the next 40 for our program to be compared to TC

9 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Just wanna make it clear that none of us Indian fans are like @Indians1989 we understand we are not trousdale county in football, and we are also not blatantly ignorant. Brooks may win a state championship in football here in the next 10 years, but it’ll take those great 10 years for the next 40 for our program to be compared to TC

ur the most humble person ive layed my eyes on in my life chiefsmallfoot

my indians are thankfull for my support

you may not but they due

4 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

ur the most humble person ive layed my eyes on in my life chiefsmallfoot

my indians are thankfull for my support

you may not but they due

9 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Trust me we do not hold it against you all. It’s obviously a fake account the way they spell everything. He must have little man syndrome 

I am a macon fan and i have the upmost respect for TC FOOTBALL! Great program one of the best if not the best in middle tennessee. The creekbank is famous and hard to win there and always will be. This will be a hard fought game now don't get me wrong i like to poke on here from time to time but only for fun not to mean it personally. 

I'm gonna say Macon 27- TC 20. Macon will have to be on their game and play hard or they could get beat.

One thing i have learned over the years is never and i mean never count TC OUT!

20 hours ago, VandyFan2950 said:

I’m an Indians fan, and I’m enjoying their success. I think we may have finally found the answer at head coach. Hopefully one day we can build the kind of tradition that Trousdale or some of the other consistently successful programs around the state. You can be a fan without being belligerent about it. But it’s all in good fun.

100% all in fun.  This whole site is and to talk about football.  Don't let me rub you wrong.  The Region is between you guys and Westmoreland this year.  No One likes a winner all the time, so I'm ok with sharing some of the pie with fellow Region Foes.  And if I wasn't fine with it, there is nothing I could really do about it.  TC just isn't good this year.  I have seen the talk about in 5-6 years the pee-wee teams will be dominant.  That may very well be true, but you can't wait that many years when you have the tradition TC has.  I also understand you can't turn a ... into a house-wife overnight either.  It's a process, but TC will have to find a way to be competitive and not look 5 years down the road.  I really don't know the answer to it.  It's not like Hartsville is blinking for folks to move in, even though the population has seemed to double lately, but with mostly adults and very few kids (especially athletic kids).  

• Like 1