White co vs cookeville

90warrior

White Co was the laughing stock in the Upper Cumberland for several years.  Even went to a non-playoff schedule for a couple of years.  Congrats to them for righting the ship over the last few years and competing at the 5A level.  I think that Cookeville has a lot to prove.  At one time, they were the best (or one of the best) in the UC.  That being said, I think White Co is just better than the Cavaliers.  Good Luck to the good people of Sparta in this game and as they go forward.   Would love for them to host a playoff game this year.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lcl4life said:

Alum89 QB for White county putting up solid numbers also but Maliki is putting up video game numbers and at top or close on a national level!

Why don’t you just put on the the short skirt and grab those maroon and white palm palms  and put  that “I heart Maliki, #1 RB in the state in my heart!” t-shirt on.

im mostly joking but the WC faithful have come out of nowhere…. I’m glad they are relevant now. It makes the region tougher and at the next of the day I want more competition for the Bears.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Why don’t you just put on the the short skirt and grab those maroon and white palm palms  and put  that “I heart Maliki, #1 RB in the state in my heart!” t shirt on. It would suit you well.

Just now, lcl4life said:

You spend a lot of time on Sparta threads so your either a Troll or a fan yourself which is it?

I just edited my last. So it makes more sense.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 minutes ago, lcl4life said:

Got ya lol and I prolly would put one on if it could get us to the playoffs!Mt Juliet amd Green Hills are the beasts of the region amd we know it !Its just nice we can even debate about games it use to be when would the running clock happen!

Green Hills is overrated to me. They’ve surprised me, but SOOOO many lucky things went their way last year to be successful… you want evidence watch the last quarter of the MJ/Green Hills game from last year on YouTube. They’re good this year but not any better than they were last year…. We got better. Trust me.