Lake County Football

ReitzFan

I know this may not be the right place for this but I wanted to reach as many Lake County football fans as I could.

With Lake County on a bye week, many Falcon football faithful may be looking for a Falcon football fix.

The Lake County Middle School Falcons will travel to Jackson to challenge the Trinity Christian Academy  MS Lions. My West Tennessee Sports Facebook page will be live streaming this event. If you can't attend in person, you can watch the live stream at no charge at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/WestTennesseeS1

I will be broadcasting the TCA senior recognition ceremony at 6pm. I will then take a short break and start broadcasting again about 10 minutes before kick-off. 

Safe travels to those of you coming down on Thursday. I hope the rest of you watching will enjoy the broadcast.

Stan

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

I know this may not be the right place for this but I wanted to reach as many Lake County football fans as I could.

With Lake County on a bye week, many Falcon football faithful may be looking for a Falcon football fix.

The Lake County Middle School Falcons will travel to Jackson to challenge the Trinity Christian Academy  MS Lions. My West Tennessee Sports Facebook page will be live streaming this event. If you can't attend in person, you can watch the live stream at no charge at the following link:

I will be broadcasting the TCA senior recognition ceremony at 6pm. I will then take a short break and start broadcasting again about 10 minutes before kick-off. 

Safe travels to those of you coming down on Thursday. I hope the rest of you watching will enjoy the broadcast.

Stan

Always a pro ! Y’all check it out for sure !!!!!

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Stan

Thank you for doing this. I made a comment in the TCA and UC thread. It is great for these young guys for both teams getting some recognition.

• Upvote 1