Mcminn central @ brainerd

RichyRich

9 hours ago, gecko said:

Central 41

Brainerd 18

Still on pace for a region championship! After a rough game 1 against what turned out to be a really good McMinn team, the staff and kids have turned it around! As I said before, this team will win 8 games and bring home a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP

Easy there GECKO....one game at a time...please

20 hours ago, gecko said:

Central 41

Brainerd 18

Still on pace for a region championship! After a rough game 1 against what turned out to be a really good McMinn team, the staff and kids have turned it around! As I said before, this team will win 8 games and bring home a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP

Sweetwater is a solid team, Loudon has played some good teams tough for a while, just ran out of gas.  These two will be tough.  Kinston game will be a good one as well.  

On 9/12/2022 at 9:11 PM, Charger64 said:

Easy there GECKO....one game at a time...please

Easy there CMS! You know football. This Central team is rolling. Nobody but Sweetwater and Loudon have a chance. 9-1 and they'll finish 10-2 or 11-2 depending on who they meet in playoff format. If they meet Tyner or Alcoa round 2 then that'll spell trouble. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:09 AM, BloodCharger said:

Brainerd's talent narrowly defeats the Chargers this week. Baker has another huge game (100+ yds rec.) but not enough as the team falls short at the end. Brainerd 22 McCentral 21. I rly hope im wrong on this one. Home field adv will be a huge differince maker.

If Baker has 100+ again then this is a W, in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, gecko said:

Easy there CMS! You know football. This Central team is rolling. Nobody but Sweetwater and Loudon have a chance. 9-1 and they'll finish 10-2 or 11-2 depending on who they meet in playoff format. If they meet Tyner or Alcoa round 2 then that'll spell trouble. 

Tyner is 2A so we will not see them in the playoffs. Alcoa would be the semi-final for the winner between Districts 3 and 4. Lots of football to be played one game at a time.