Westmoreland travels to the creek bank!

Mr. Postman1

44 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Nope, got a few kids I know have been asked if they'd be interested, lol. 

Well, Trousdale co had 2 players Friday night against Westmoreland that weren’t even on the team until last week. #71 and #74! Coincidentally the 2 biggest lineman on the team.  That’s a fact! It didn’t Help any though! LOL matter of fact me and my son were at the Trousdale East Robertson game and witnessed one of the being recruited. LOL 

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Well, Trousdale co had 2 players Friday night against Westmoreland that weren’t even on the team until last week. #71 and #74! Coincidentally the 2 biggest lineman on the team.  That’s a fact! It didn’t Help any though! LOL matter of fact me and my son were at the Trousdale East Robertson game and witnessed one of the being recruited. LOL 

74 played 2 years ago for TC, nice try, think you should be more focused on more Westmoreland kids being pulled down 52, it really would help the eagles 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, ghostofthefuture70 said:

Coach Vetetoe got an interview one year, on a Skype or zoom, whatever you young pups call them. I do believe he will be back in the purple and gold soon. Been around program since 70’s. Sad state right now but so were 80’s. Change is coming and the RTD will begin. December 2024. 

ghost of the future sees all. 

Not December 2023?  

5 hours ago, Cam615 said:

74 played 2 years ago for TC, nice try, think you should be more focused on more Westmoreland kids being pulled down 52, it really would help the eagles 

Did he play on the team the week before we played them? That’s all I said. I don’t care who y’all recruit. This is my sons last year and it didn’t work the other night! LOL I hear clint satterfields famous saying is if your not cheating your not trying!

On 9/17/2022 at 8:28 AM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Mccall lets parents and kids run wild.  Plays too political, and too much favorites.  Nice guy, but for him it's about who you know.  Nobody really respects him. 

Football wise, Vetetoe and Eden, but those guys got major baggage lol, if you are from Hartsville, you know what I mean.

Missed our chance when Waggoner was hired over Dobbs! Dobbs was the right hire back then. Would have brought 2 monster sons with him as well. That one left a bad taste in my mouth! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Did he play on the team the week before we played them? That’s all I said. I don’t care who y’all recruit. This is my sons last year and it didn’t work the other night! LOL I hear clint satterfields famous saying is if your not cheating your not trying!

Fair enough, hope you guys get healthy before that OCT 14 matchup with ER