Waverly at White House

BDP2003

On 9/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I just don’t see the score being that. Waverly will have to play a perfect game to pull off a victory. Are we capable of doing that absolutely but it’s going to be tough. 

Waverly played an absolute terrible 1st quarter and only a decent 2nd quarter and still got it done.  The score could have been ugly if not for a few plays but that's football...

- I think it was 3 turnovers in the first half (2 fumbles and one on a kickoff)

-And craphouse luck on WH 2nd touchdown, the ball bounced off of Waverly defender and straight into the hands of WH 

- Boldin could have scored again at will in the final 2 min but just ate the clock up.

If not for a few of these things you could have seen something like a 46-14 blowout.... or worse

53 minutes ago, Mitch53 said:

Yeah and if white house didnt score 3 touch downs it would been a shut out. You sound like you fit right on with other waverley posters. 

No poster, just calling it like I saw it.  Take the 1st quarter away and White House got man handled in everyway possible. The score was made it look a lot closer than it actually was.  If you watched the game you know what I mean.  I didn't comment on this post all week because I was worried White House had a chance to win, and now I can honestly say I was shocked to see just had bad they truly are,  I had been reading it on here all year where people was saying that sycamore was the better team but I just couldn't see it then... but now I do  

3 hours ago, ponyup said:

No poster, just calling it like I saw it.  Take the 1st quarter away and White House got man handled in everyway possible. The score was made it look a lot closer than it actually was.  If you watched the game you know what I mean.  I didn't comment on this post all week because I was worried White House had a chance to win, and now I can honestly say I was shocked to see just had bad they truly are,  I had been reading it on here all year where people was saying that sycamore was the better team but I just couldn't see it then... but now I do  

Ok

3 hours ago, ponyup said:

White House would man handle sycamore

3 hours ago, WDE7227391 said:

After watching white house on TV friday night they looked like your typical White House team but they lacked the physicality of your typical white house team. I can definitely see sycamore playing a tight game with them this week.

Waverly was definitely seemed more physical than us the other night and that’s unfortunate.