Whites creek @ H2O

TigerDaddy

1 hour ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

Checking back over the records Watertown has had 1 losing season over the last 11 years and over the last 4/5 seasons has pissed away more changes and opportunities than a cat with 9 lives. Then for some reason they come up with a brilliant idea to change offensive schemes a sorry offense that has scored 38 points in 4 games. The thing that really has my soup stirring is naming Cody Evan’s the OC. What has he done? besides beat the kids down?  Guys sit back and watch this is only gonna get worse.  Whites Creek might pull this off and if they do the whole staff should be fired. 

I don't follow H2O much, other than being an area team, and I know some of the coaches. 

SO, as an outsider looking in, how can you say H2O has had 1 losing season in the past 11 years, then go straight to "the whole staff should be fired" in an attempt to  sound like you know football?      

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gladihater said:

Just top row observation bossman,  I will put that on my "to do" list.

Don't go just stay it will be fun to get on here and yell at fresh new blood coaches. I have given up yelling and complaining because it does no good. Just like yelling at my Irish and BUCS does zero good. So instead I eat. 

3 hours ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

Checking back over the records Watertown has had 1 losing season over the last 11 years and over the last 4/5 seasons has pissed away more changes and opportunities than a cat with 9 lives. Then for some reason they come up with a brilliant idea to change offensive schemes a sorry offense that has scored 38 points in 4 games. The thing that really has my soup stirring is naming Cody Evan’s the OC. What has he done? besides beat the kids down?  Guys sit back and watch this is only gonna get worse.  Whites Creek might pull this off and if they do the whole staff should be fired. 

I haven’t posted in several years, just been reading and keeping up with several teams. Also obviously not a Watertown fan or follower much but I do keep up with them having people I know on the staff, Cody being one of them. If you’ve got such an issue with him how bout go address it? Or better yet give him advice on how to run the offense? You do realize he’s the one that was in Webster’s ear on the headset all those years telling him what he could and couldn’t run right? Instead you, like most others, get on here and blast the coaches for what they’re not doing in your opinion.  Sounds to me like an upset former player that had playing time taken away at some point because you couldn’t get the job done. I Seen y’all twice this year and both times Watertown lined up and played with a Smith County team that is pretty good. Didn’t hear any fussing or complaining then. 

34 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Don't go just stay it will be fun to get on here and yell at fresh new blood coaches. I have given up yelling and complaining because it does no good. Just like yelling at my Irish and BUCS does zero good. So instead I eat. 

Never YELL,  But  I stand by my observations. ( sow your seeds)

1 minute ago, BoogerHillOwl said:

I haven’t posted in several years, just been reading and keeping up with several teams. Also obviously not a Watertown fan or follower much but I do keep up with them having people I know on the staff, Cody being one of them. If you’ve got such an issue with him how bout go address it? Or better yet give him advice on how to run the offense? You do realize he’s the one that was in Webster’s ear on the headset all those years telling him what he could and couldn’t run right? Instead you, like most others, get on here and blast the coaches for what they’re not doing in your opinion.  Sounds to me like an upset former player that had playing time taken away at some point because you couldn’t get the job done. I Seen y’all twice this year and both times Watertown lined up and played with a Smith County team that is pretty good. Didn’t hear any fussing or complaining then. 

What was the score in that one ?