Whites creek @ H2O

TigerDaddy

11 minutes ago, BoogerHillOwl said:

I haven’t posted in several years, just been reading and keeping up with several teams. Also obviously not a Watertown fan or follower much but I do keep up with them having people I know on the staff, Cody being one of them. If you’ve got such an issue with him how bout go address it? Or better yet give him advice on how to run the offense? You do realize he’s the one that was in Webster’s ear on the headset all those years telling him what he could and couldn’t run right? Instead you, like most others, get on here and blast the coaches for what they’re not doing in your opinion.  Sounds to me like an upset former player that had playing time taken away at some point because you couldn’t get the job done. I Seen y’all twice this year and both times Watertown lined up and played with a Smith County team that is pretty good. Didn’t hear any fussing or complaining then. 

Truth hurts! And you’re right I am a former player. I started for Coach Robinson. That’s why I’m so passionate for Watertown football . I stand by what I said. This is a clown show. Coaches on staff are even divided on this. 

6 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

Truth hurts! And you’re right I am a former player. I started for Coach Robinson. That’s why I’m so passionate for Watertown football . I stand by what I said. This is a clown show. Coaches on staff are even divided on this. 

Then you as much as anyone should understand what this program used be, and realize how far we’ve come. You’re the biggest clown on here.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

From what I read on here each week everyone seems to be in agreement on this team except for you. So obviously you have an issue or axe to grind with one in particular on staff. Again go address it with him if you think you’ve got the answers. Then again maybe your the one that’s divided on this as you said….. 

OK H20 is bad right now!! 7 first down in 8 quarters bad.  . Its probably going to get worse from here . I will say this coaches get all of the blame when a team is bad , that is why a coach might win the natty one year and go 2-8 the  next year and get fired in college , its not right but the its the way it is.  We cant judge this team and staff by wins and loses but have they improved by the end of the year. . I do believe 1-3 is the best at this point, but have they improved each week is my question. What does everyone  believe , has h20 improved since the jamboree? I know we have had injuries but we are not gville so let's not use that as an excuse.