Gallatin vs Hendersonville

mondo44

2 hours ago, eers said:

So how do you see the rest of the season going in Gallatin?

Not too good. But I also never predicted a top tier season to begin with if that's where you are going with the question...just thought it would go slightly better than it's going. Too predictable and can't complete a pass when they even try going that route. But also can't run the ball well with teams stacking everybody in the box. Defense is reacting to the offense instead of pursuing. Poor tackling. Poor angles. The urgency never seems to be there on defense. I want the attitude that the person across from you just slapped Momma and your about to do something about it. But instead we see a softer approach. Also not holding onto the freaking football tight is becoming a WEEKLY problem. Bad gametime decisions. You name it. All of this is VERY COACHABLE ISSUES. Talent is there to be 4-1 at the minimum. 2-3 is the record. Coach may be a likeable guy, and seems to be a really good Dad and Husband. Not sure he is fit to run this football program. 

Edited by thegreatone36

47 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Not too good. But I also never predicted a top tier season to begin with if that's where you are going with the question...just thought it would go slightly better than it's going. Too predictable and can't complete a pass when they even try going that route. But also can't run the ball well with teams stacking everybody in the box. Defense is reacting to the offense instead of pursuing. Poor tackling. Poor angles. The urgency never seems to be there on defense. I want the attitude that the person across from you just slapped Momma and your about to do something about it. But instead we see a softer approach. Also not holding onto the freaking football tight is becoming a WEEKLY problem. Bad gametime decisions. You name it. All of this is VERY COACHABLE ISSUES. Talent is there to be 4-1 at the minimum. 2-3 is the record. Coach may be a likeable guy, and seems to be a really good Dad and Husband. Not sure he is fit to run this football program. 

Was not going there at all. Just wanted assessments from those that are closer to the program. From the outside it truly looks like it has imploded and he has lost the players, the fans, and I would assume the QB club… not sure about the administration. I personally feel they are off the boat as well and will make a change at he end of the season. 

9 minutes ago, eers said:

Was not going there at all. Just wanted assessments from those that are closer to the program. From the outside it truly looks like it has imploded and he has lost the players, the fans, and I would assume the QB club… not sure about the administration. I personally feel they are off the boat as well and will make a change at he end of the season. 

Well I have to agree that I think 3 of the 4 mentioned are out. They have to make a change before the kids coming up from the middle school program go elsewhere. They can't wait around imo. Also got that new public school with flashy lights and stuff that want everybody's players in the county. 

• Upvote 1