Heritage v Central

alphaking95

52 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

If Heritage can win, that coach will be cussing up a storm.

I don't see rain in the forecast over the next 6 days but if he does cuss up a storm that night I will make sure and have an umbrella by my side in case. The last cuss storm was a pretty big one. It got a lot of people that never been in a locker room before wet under the collar.

Edited by BarneySox2007

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't see rain in the forecast over the next 6 days but if he does cuss up a storm that night I will make sure and have an umbrella by my side in case. The last cuss storm was a press big one. It got a lot of people that never been in a locker room before wet under the collar.

I was entertained.

4 minutes ago, HTV said:

Central has more talent.  

Heritage has more expletives.  

Talent wins.  

I watched them play Gibbs last week and that running back for Central will be like trying to bring down a runaway bull. They kept calling him Marshawn Lynch all night and I can understand why. I really can't understand why central is one and three but I do know they are much better than Campbell County who I have seen Heritage play. Love to see Heritage win but if I had to bet on it I would put my money on Central.

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

I watched them play Gibbs last week and that running back for Central will be like trying to bring down a runaway bull. They kept calling him Marshawn Lynch all night and I can understand why. I really can't understand why central is one and three but I do know they are much better than Campbell County who I have seen Heritage play. Love to see Heritage win but if I had to bet on it I would put my money on Central.

I had to mute the audio on the broadcast about the seventeenth time the alleged "air talent" compared him to Sea Biscuit.  

But, yeah, that kid is the real deal.  Central doesn't have as much overall talent or speed now as they did during their Rosser Run, but he is as athletic as anybody they had during those gold ball years. 

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Created more interest and sold more tickets. Don't matter what your saying long as your saying loud enough to get everyone's attention.

Yesterday evening, my neighbor's son said there were hundreds of student tickets donated anonymously to HHS and they were handing them out to encourage everyone to attend. :popcorneater:

I'm glad HHS pulled the win. There's still work to do when WB puts 20 on the board and hasn't been able to accomplish that yet this year. But I guess a win is a win. 

However, I believe Central pulls this one out.